Monday, March 12, 2012

Good news.

It has been a long time since I have written. I am a busy person. My 1 year MRI follow up for the medicine I am taking for my Multiple Sclerosis showed positive notes. It read that the disease was currently inactive. Amen. Thank you God. I knew He had my back, He always does.

I was emailed an article about a doctor who had MS. She became confined to her wheelchair and had to use two canes to get to the bathroom. She decided she needed to find a way to be better. She did a lot of research and found that people with MS have a need for certain Vitamins, and she started taking them, and eating a raw food diet. She reversed her MS in 9 months and now she is able to ride a bike and is very active. So with that being said. I have decided to do the same. I have bought Fish Oil,  Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin D, which my doctor had already told me I needed to take, Lecithin, which I have been taking already also, because I read in a book about MS that it was good for me. The truth is, if people would just start eating like our ancestors did before fast food, processed foods, etc, disease would be less and health would be more. I am also giving my son 1000 u of Vitamin D a day. It was recommended since I have MS. Keep him from possibly EVER acquiring this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment